We present our new initiative: Recipes and Ingredients, which will consist in proposing recipes and procedures to be applied in your home, all managed by our Chef Moreno Motterle! Now let's not get lost in chitchat and get straight to the point. Let's start with the first one: Cantucci!
Ingredients for about 50 biscuits:
- 5 Eggs
- 300g sugar
- 500g flour
- 16g baking powder
- 100g butter
- 200 almonds coarsely chopped
- Melt the butter in microwave
- Beating eggs with sugar
- Incorporate the flour, yeast and chopped almonds
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator so that it firms up, better the night before
- Forming four cylinders 30cm long and 2cm in diameter
- Bake at 180°C with preheated ovens for 17-20 minutes.
Chef's advice: once ready cut the cantucci still hot and bake them in the oven off to dry them.
Ingredients and recipe are ready, now everyone in the kitchen!